Thursday, May 7, 2009

Deadheads and crystal bowls

Check out this guy playing the crystal bowls. I had the pleasure of catching his show a few weeks ago. It was amazing. The whole room was vibrating with the bowls singing. You could feel it to your bones. The whole vibration of the universe right there in the room with you. I thought at one point I saw tiny, little, small angels dancing over my head. When the performance was finished, the silence in the room was amazing as well, I could feel everyone sitting, silent, supporting the silence and each other. Breathing in and out together- just the presence of the energy of each of us, supporting the silence. It was really beautiful- if you ever get the chance to go to one of his shows, take it. Oh, he said the Grateful Dead saved him from a life of violence and crime...he saw his first show and became a deadhead instead, in 1990. Yeah, that's what I said- 1990?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r237ViPHBxw

PS the riding lessons are going good so far- the horse is BIG! More on that later.

No comments: