Saturday, February 2, 2008

Jimmy Buffett, Margaritas and Beaches

OK, Y'all know I was thinking of beaches last week ( if you don't, go back and read TGIT? ) and the funny thing was, that very evening my friend called me and warned me that she was gonna drop by on her way home from work. Then she started talking about listening to Jimmy Buffett at work and how she was thinking about the beach and margaritas.

Talk about two people being on the same wave length!

Maybe we were having some kinda psychic connection or something, or maybe it's true that great minds think alike. Anyhow, she showed up at my house after work and had a couple of adorable margarita glasses in her hand- you know, the kind with the big cactus stem? Too Cute!

Anyway, I just happen to have a bottle of tequila, triple sec, some key lime juice, margarita salt and ice! Isn't that a strange concidence! Is this some amazing psychic phenomenon? Is it a case of the second sight? Some kinda leak of information from a parallel universe?

Is time just like a big old stack of pancakes that we can sometimes glimpse through and see the future? I don't know, but after a couple of margaritas we had all kinda theories.

Anyway, this post is for my friend and for everyone out there who is having a beach of a day. Come on back anytime ya feel like seeing the beach, and enjoy my photos of some of the beaches I've visited.

Big Island, Hawaii

Kona Coast Big Island, Hawaii


Long Island, New York

Oahu, Hawaii

Galveston, Texas

Cancun, Mexico

Key West, Florida

Isla Mujeras, Mexico

Oahu, Hawaii

Pensacola, Florida

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures!
It is easy to see you love the beach like so many people do. Thanks for sharing- especially since
it is the cold season and we
would probably all love to be at the beach.

Anonymous said...

I miss the beach.... I went farther away from it when I went to college, but I was able to go to Galveston over the summer,, why not I had taken off work already for other things.... It was a blast and I was able to finish the first book I had read in months and months....