Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Send Samples

Ok, I'm already getting feedback in my e-mail box about my favorite chocolate post. Friends, relatives, strangers...please send your feedback to the comments section- don't be shy, we are all friends here!

Apparently I have less than stellular taste. I've committed grave errors in analyzing chocolate. My taste buds are all in my head. I wouldn't know good chocolate if I saw it on the street.

Chocolate fans are a devoted bunch, and they know what they like.
Now, if you happen to think I neglected to include some incredible very best chocolate, or you think you have found a better than anything on my list chocolate- Don't just send feedback, Send samples.

Maybe my list does need revising, maybe I just haven't tried the very best, maybe I'm chocolate ignorant! So help me out here.

Please send samples of the chocolates you feel I've neglected.
I will try any samples that ya'll want to send and get back to you in a new post about chocolate. I will announce the new winners, if their are any (note the subtle challenge here) by the end of the month. OK- on your mark, set, go! (to the chocolate store and to the post office!).

PS if you don’t have my address, e-mail me, I will send it to you.

No comments: