Sunday, March 2, 2008

Redneck Highrise or Vintage Cute Meets Recycling Pinnacle?

My friend Bill sent me this e-mail entitled "Redneck Highrise", here's the photo:



Now call me redneck if you will, or even trailer trash, but isn't this cute? I mean, if the climate is nice you would get some great exercise climbing from room to room (I'm assuming this is one home) and think of the privacy. The walls are not connected!

I would furnish each of these trailer/rooms with vintage 50's adorable.
I think it's a great way to recycle as well, affordable housing is very "in" these days and what could be more affordable than recycled mobile homes?

Of course beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but to me, it's not a redneck highrise, it's a work of art. Thanks Bill!

Coming up soon, Hollywood- part three.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I want to know what is holding these trailers up?
Are the perched on cement blocks? It looks like there is some kind of structure under each one like a tower of some kind.

This is a really strange and yet very interesting photo.

Thanks for posting it.