Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Ghost Readers

Hello all you wild eyed adoring fans.
Every one of you. Literally.
Really, I'm beginning to think nobody is reading my blog. Or maybe no one has any idea where and what that photo is. Maybe no one has the time for such nonsense in a world that moves at the speed of cell phone and internet transactions.

Maybe I did not offer enough incentive to entice you to guess the location of the object in that photo. I'm gonna leave it for a few more days before I tell you the truth about that photo, which, hint hint, was taken somewhere that everyone in the USofA should have gone at one time or another. So far I have received nada in the way of speculation from my adoring fans. Maybe you will be the first?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Perhaps you over estimate everyone in the US. I would estimate that 75% of the people who live along the east coast have never gone west. Could this building be at the Grand Canyon? I have never been there. It sure doesn't look like anything in the east though, so it must be in New Mexico or Arizonia, or some place like that.

meandering said...

Wow! I wish you had signed your name so I could put it up in lights!
Yes, it's at the Grand Canyon, it's the art building. I think the Grand Canyon is a sight that every American should see, it's incredible and one of our greatest natural treasures.

Anonymous said...

Well, I have never been to the Grand Canyon so I just guessed. Too bad you weren't offering a trip there to the lucky guesser.

JinSC