Sunday, July 13, 2008

Kathi sent me this a while back, isn't it great?

If you don't know, it's Stevie Ray Vaughan, circa 1985 and is that Albert Collins? yes, I think it is.
I happened to have this photo out because I was at a blues festival last night and met a Stevie Ray fan. Any Fan of Stevie's is a friend of mine and I thought I would scan this photo in and send it to my new friend. Then I thought, why not share it with everyone?

Last night I saw the Fabulous Thunderbirds, who, I hate to say, are just not fabulous anymore. They were good, but not Fabulous. Sorry Kim. I'm still Fabulous and danced all night, just like I did when I used to go see the really Fab T-birds way back when in Austin. Tonight Jimmie Vaughan and Lou Ann Barton are headlining, I'll let ya know how it goes. Party On.

No comments: